3 steps to become an “disinfection expert”
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, there is a huge demand for “disinfection services”. Considering the cost they charged, are you wondering if there is a way you can do it yourself?
The answer is “Yes”.
What you need is a set of right tools, a plan and spare time.
When you look through the “disinfection/cleaning company”, they will tell you how good their equipments are, and how efficient their disinfectant is. But I can tell you, if you spend some time. You can obtain all of them without much difficulty.
- Quaternary ammonium 215 of 428 disinfectant has these ingredients
- Sodium hypochlorite 67 of 428 disinfectant has these ingredients
- Hydrogen peroxide 72 of 428 disinfectant has these ingredients
- Peroxyacetic acid 25 of 428 disinfectant has these ingredients
- a wide range of compatibility with materials
- operation at regular temperatures(18 to 30 degree)
- low/no residuals
- safe to use for operators
- short processing times
- Regular spraying bottle, it can be as simple as a plastic bottle with a spraying nozzle.
- Electric Spraying machine, most know as ULV sprayer.
- Electrostatic Nebulizing machine, most advanced equipment in disinfection industrial.